We spent most of our weekend in the water. It seems like we have to take advantage of the nice days with all the rain we have been having. Juliana is no longer using her floaty chair. She has graduated to arm floats and she is doing awesome. She is fearless. Of course her papa has convinced her that she can do it and boy can she. She even put her face in a few times. Now we practically have to bribe her to get out of the pool and sometimes it doesn't even work. Joaquin enjoyed the water too. Since he is still little he can't be out to long but he seems to enjoy what time he was in for...and when I say enjoy I am basing this on the fact that there was no crying.
Penyakit Jengger Ayam Dan Pengobatannya
8 years ago









I'm glad she loves the water so much. Jaxson has been loving it as well and it's so much fun to watch. I love the pics-keep 'em coming :)
ReplyDeleteJoaquin is too cool in those shades! :)
ReplyDelete