Thursday, June 4, 2009

Joaquin's Baptism

Joaquin was baptized last Sunday and Ryan and I weren't sure how it would go. For those of you who have yet to witness it Joaquin can be very fussy, fussier than I ever remember Juliana being. Saturday we went to the park for a wedding reception and he cried on and off (more on than off) the entire time we were there. So we didn't know what to except for Sunday.

Much to our surprise it went off without a hitch. Joaquin was a little ball of joy! He was cooing, smiling, and even laughing for all to see! I think that he knew he was the center of attention and decided to put on a show!




Here is the little man with his Godparents: Uncle Ross and Aunt Sarah.


After the baptisim we headed to the park for the reception. The weather was great and so was Joaquin's mood.


When we got home he was out for the night! Man if ever day were this easy.....I would be one carefree mommy!

1 comment:

  1. He was so cute in his baptism outfit and was in such a great mood. Glad we were able to help celebrate.

    ReplyDelete