We found our seats and Juliana took a look at the players warming up and said, "I see the basketball players." I guess Ryan isn't doing a very good job of teaching his princess about sports. So here he is trying to explain the game to her.
Since the game was at 1:00 we hadn't eaten yet so we started with nachos and then no trip to the ballpark would be complete without.......
Mmmmmm......COTTON CANDY!!! My favorite and it looks like Juliana's too! 
She did a great job of actually watching the game. A lot better than I thought. She made it all the way to the 5th inning before this happened....
We woke her up after the 7th inning since we promised her a merry-go-round ride.
Here she is with Daddy after the Royals won!
The three of us had a great time!



It looks like she had a great time and she got to see them actually win! lol. I love all the pictures. She looks too cute with her Royals gear on.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, she is too freaking cute! Looks like her first Royals game was a success!! :)
ReplyDelete